WillySteed*ChristineMarie*KolleneSnow*AudienceMember*EdKociela AuthorPlygsAnswersQuestions *JewelryAtGuilt* DickJaneFlipbook*Spoilers*Tweets*RebeccaMusser*My5WivesGreat Stories*BuyTeamKolleenTshirtTodayDon'tMissOut!!!Review!!

Monday, August 29, 2011

"Raising Hope" Striking polygamy while it's hot....


 

RAISING HOPE
A comedy on FOX - and they seem to be getting in on the .. as T taught us...polyandry action while it's hot.
Check this cute little clip out.....








 

(Clip and picture courtesy of Hulu)

9 comments:

  1. I thought this was funny... striking the polygamy train while it's hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute-a reversal of fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T - sure glad you taught us about .polyandryXD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jumping on the ole bandwagon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hysterical! I need to watch raising hope- good cast! That was a hoot. I like kooky sitcoms

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, I'll have to watch that episode on hulu if it's there. How funny would that be if it actually happened?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute, quirky show. when I saw Cloris Leachman (gramdma) acting out giving birth in demetia, I about peed my pants!

    ReplyDelete