WillySteed*ChristineMarie*KolleneSnow*AudienceMember*EdKociela AuthorPlygsAnswersQuestions *JewelryAtGuilt* DickJaneFlipbook*Spoilers*Tweets*RebeccaMusser*My5WivesGreat Stories*BuyTeamKolleenTshirtTodayDon'tMissOut!!!Review!!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

WE'RE GOING TO TWITTER!!

Hey, If I have to read theirs....LOL. I thought it might spread the word about our blog!
I am working on that tonight, so no new posts unless someone turns one in, but Terrasola wrote two great new posts today, and plenty to read!!
AND GET YOU SELF OVER TO TWITTER AND CLICK FOLLOW ME!
SisterWivesBlog

If you scroll down on the right by the ads, you can click "follow me" YEAH!!!!!





6 comments:

  1. Is it open so anyone can read it without following? You'll get a ton of traffic that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am muslim and curious about your blog. I am going to follow and give my 'two cents worth' from time to time.

    I have seen a few marriages with another wife. Got stuck in one myself however, I never met the other wife. It is a long story. I might share it.

    Let's see how it goes.

    Nice blog idea I think. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Patricia,
    We got hooked on the show "Sister Wives" and started this blog.
    We present both views, PRO and CON, and all sorts of in between.
    We are glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Patricia!
    You will be a great correspondant for the other show we're going to watch "All American Muslims"
    should be VERY interesting to have you teach us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia,
    I would be interested to know how and why Islamic plural marriage differs from Mormon plural marriage.

    I know that the wives often don't know each other and usually have separate homes, some times in different communities. It would be interesting to know why it is thought that this is best.

    Perhaps in Muslim cultures more thought is given to how families truly function and there are more realistic ideas about human nature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following you! I just made a list in tweetdeck of all the sisterwives twitter handles so I can read them!

    ReplyDelete