TLC'S SISTER WIVES RETURNS WITH A SPECIAL DELIVERY
Premieres Sunday, September 25 at 9PM (ET/PT)
(Los Angeles, Ca.) TLC's hit series SISTER WIVES returns on Sunday, September 25 at 9 PM (ET/PT) with a big family announcement. Since the beginning of season one, the Browns have seen their share of drama - from "coming out" as polygamists on national television, to bringing on a fourth wife and her children, to most recently fleeing their beloved Utah home for fear of prosecution. Now, just as the family is adjusting to their radically changed lives in Las Vegas, they're hit with yet another surprise--but this time, in a very small package. Kody's newest wife, Robyn, is having a baby!
Season two continues as the family struggles to make a home for themselves in Las Vegas, isolated in four separate houses far away from their tight-knit religious community. Each episode follows the Browns as they adapt to their new surroundings and changed family dynamic--from Kody facing the challenge of the wives living in different houses, to the children struggling to fit in and make friends at a new school, to Kody and the Sister Wives exploring the creation of a family business. On top of everything else, there's now the excitement and preparation for the new addition to the family. Viewers will follow Robyn through every step of the pregnancy, from when she shares her happy news with the family, to the moment when they learn the baby's gender, to the expected home delivery. Through it all, the Browns continue to support and love each other while navigating the challenges of living a plural lifestyle.
MEET THE BROWN FAMILY
- Kody: 43-years old, father of 16 children, husband to four women - Meri in April 1990, Janelle in January 1993, Christine in March 1994, and Robyn in May 2010.
- Meri (first wife): 40-years old, married 21-years and has one daughter named Mariah, 16.
- Janelle (second wife): 42-years old, married 18-years and has six children - Logan, 17;Madison, 15; Hunter, 14; Garrison, 13; Gabriel, 9 and Savanah, 6.
- Christine (third wife): 39-years old, married 17-years and has six children - Aspyn, 16; Mykelti, 15; Paedon, 13; Gwendlyn, 9; Ysabel, 8 and Truely, 16-months.
- Robyn (fourth wife): 32-years old, married over a year and has three children from her last marriage - Dayton, 11; Aurora, 9 and Breanna, 7.
SISTER WIVES is produced by Figure 8 Films on behalf of TLC. Executive producers for Figure 8 Films are Bill Hayes, Kirk Streb, Timothy Gibbons and Christopher Poole.
This is a TLC Press Release.