Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Sister Wives Blog: Trivialygamy Quest p1
(with extra “y”s)
A recent poster asked SWB to re-run some old posts. We thought, “How about a trivia game based on old posts instead?”
Answer: She was a pro-polygamy (and anti-toaster) activist
2. When was the last time Christine was on government assistance?
Answer: May 2010, 9 months after SW taping began.
3. When did Christine declare bankruptcy?
Answer: March 2010, after SW taping began.
4. (a) What did Christine state was the reason for her bankruptcy?
4. (b) What was the largest amount of debt listed on her bankruptcy papers?
Answers: (a) medical debt. (b) non-medical credit card debt
5. What is your favourite comment by Christine? Add your comment below.
Answer: Mine is “God’s number is J – E – S – U – S” because my favorite number is “E”.
6. How are Christine, Meri, Janelle, Robyn and Kody related?Answers: Dr. Rulon Clark Allred is the grandfather of both Christine Brown, Robyn's ex-husband David Preston Jessop, and is also distant cousin of Meri and Kody. Kody and Christine are are also distant cousins. Besides being co-spouses, Janelle is Meri’s brother’s ex-wife and Janelle’s mom is married to Kody’s father. Allegedly
7. Can you name Christine’s children?
Answer: Aspyn, Mykelti, Paedon, Gwendlyn, Ysabel, and Truly. Poor Paedon; he has no “y” in his name.
8. Can you name Janelle’s children?
Answer: Logan, Madison, Hunter, Garrison, Gabriel, and Savannah.
9. What did Christine do on July 4th?Answer: Try to fry an egg on the sidewalk
(in a frying pan, which is why it did not work).
10. Where did Janelle work when the Browns lived in Utah:
Answer: The Utah Department of Workforce Services, the state agency issuing public assistance.
11. What is one of Janelle’s favourite things to do on vacation?
12. When did Janelle file for bankruptcy?
Answer: In 1997, after “marrying” into the Brown family.
Written by: TERRASOLA